Posted On: 24 Jan, 2022 | Exp: 28 Feb 2022
Maple Tech Space is looking for a data-driven, customer-focused, and energetic Product Manager - Marketing. You will be responsible for developing best-in-class consumer experiences that can reach millions of users. You will work with internal and external stakeholders to build a customer-centric product experience focusing on user flow optimization driving higher installation, activation, engagement, and monetization. You will partner with Design, Sales, Marketing and the Project team to accelerate market traction and engagement of the product. Being at the center of technology, the business, and the end user, your will prioritize and develop a product roadmap and drive the team towards building a meaningful experience that delights customers. A strong focus on sales, marketing, and strategy is an integral component for the Product Manager
- Drive the product and own initiatives to acquire, engage and deliver meaning experiences for millions of Canadians.
- Generate new ideas and provide marketing guidance to grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth through our products and applications.
- Helps to develop and execute brand strategy, including positioning, pricing, and compelling marketing communication strategy for launch and ongoing support of the business.
- Work with marketing teams to promote services, including launch new products, create marketing materials, develop in store strategy, sales support, etc.
- Deliver clear, thoughtful documentation throughout the process which can be easily understood by technical and non-technical decision-makers
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, and competitive analysis and planning.
- Track core business metrics related to the product to ensure success (adoption, impact on performance)
- MBA in Marketing, business is an asset.
- 2+ years of product marketing / branding experience with a proven track record
- Experienced in building acquisition campaigns from concept to execution across a broad range of marketing channels
- Strong aptitude for marketing & sales methodologies, processes & project management
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to work at all levels of the organization
- Strong verbal and written communication, with the ability to present effectively to various audiences
- Someone who loves talking to customers and to sales teams