Posted On: 22 May, 2022 | Exp: 31 Jul 2022
Role and Responsibilities:
- Marketing Strategy - you will collaborate with senior leadership to develop and execute an overall digital marketing strategy related to paid marketing efforts, SEO, and creative growth strategies.
- Paid Marketing - Create, plan, and execute search campaigns on Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn, and also create ads and landing pages that engage and encourage sales.
- Keyword Planning - Perform ongoing keyword research, discovery, management, and optimization.
- Research - Analyze competitor advertising links Daily, Weekly, and Monthly analyses of campaigns.
- Optimization - Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing plan, execute and measure experiments, and conversion tests. A/B test everything! development of strategies, and content optimization.
- Link building strategy - Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- SEO statistics - Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, etc. Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media, and internet marketing industry trends and development.
- Social media marketing - Work on Google Search Console, and Google Analytics, Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Content - Ability to write accurately, and concisely for email campaigns, website content, and updates including blogs, press releases, and social media site content.
- Minimum 2 - 4 years experience in core Digital Marketing
- Hands-on experience in running different ad campaigns on both Facebook and Google.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as an internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools and experience in Social Media Marketing.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
Infopark, Koratty, Thrissur, Kerala