Posted On: 08 Jun, 2022 | Exp: 05 Aug 2022
Role and Responsibilities
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high
availability and performance.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to
app stores, and support.
- Diagnose performance issues, and fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to increase the functionality
of the application.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these
for architectural review.
- Collaborate with team members (product managers, developers, testers) to brainstorm about new
features and functionalities.
- Candidates from B.Tech/B.E./MSC IT/MCA background.
- Minimum 1 year in Flutter.
- Knowledge and experience in Flutter Framework and DART programming.
- Hands-on experience in using RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with push notifications.
- Familiarity with IOS integration with Flutter.
- Experience using GitHub or a similar environment.
- Familiar with MVVM architecture.
- Experience with Material Design and Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Good knowledge of adding third-party libraries.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Infopark, Koratty, Thrissur, Kerala