Posted On: 06 Sep, 2023 | Exp: 20 Oct 2023
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Organize and maintain a CRM database of prospects and clients.
- Contact prospects to determine interest in receiving literature on relevant real estate services and products.
- Handle inbound/outbound phone calls
- Document all customer activities, appointment requests, and customer interactions with real estate professionals in our CRM software.
- Work closely with real estate professionals to segment the leads and ensure proper communication/follow-ups are done via emails or SMS.
- Prepare e-mail and general mailouts to clients and prospects related to real estate.
- Identify, create, and manage relationships with assigned clients and customers.
- Completion of a diploma or degree in Marketing is ideal.
- Experience within the real estate industry would be an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience working with CRM tools preferred.
- Excellent communicator in English (and speaking Punjabi, Gujarati and any other regional language is a good to have)
InfoPark Koratty, Thrissur, Kerala, Canadian Shift [9PM to 6AM]