Posted On: 26 Oct, 2023 | Exp: 15 Nov 2023
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Organize and maintain a CRM database of prospects and clients.
- Contact prospects to determine interest in receiving literature on relevant real estate services and products.
- Handle inbound/outbound phone calls for Canadian Clients and customers.
- Document all customer activities, appointment requests, and customer interactions with real estate professionals in our CRM software.
- Work closely with real estate professionals to segment the leads and ensure proper communication/follow-ups are done via emails or SMS.
- Prepare e-mail and general mailouts to clients and prospects related to real estate.
- Identify, create, and manage relationships with assigned clients and customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in customer services, business development or related positions
- Excellent customer service skills. Very Strong verbal communication in English
2810 Matheson Blvd E Unit 801, Mississauga, ON