You will collaborate with senior leadership to develop and execute an overall digital marketing strategy as it relates to paid marketing efforts, SEO, and other Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Create, plan and execute search campaigns on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and others ·
- Create ads and landing pages that engage and encourage sales · Perform ongoing keyword research, discovery, management and optimization · Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests. A/B test everything!.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links · Daily, Weekly, Monthly analysis of campaigns to ensure we are meeting and exceeding targets · Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Reach outside the box and see ways to improve and act upon them
- You will develop and review SEO strategies · Provide actionable recommendations for the site structure, creative design, keyword and link development strategies and content optimization · Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing ·
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests. A/B test everything! · Monitor keyword ranking performance to attract target audience · Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations · Research and analyze competitor SEO efforts ·
- Develop and implement link building strategy · Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Monitor and analyze SEO statistics such as redirects, click rate, bounce rate, etc. · Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media, and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Identify cross channel-opportunities for remarketing campaigns · Perform off-page tasks such as blogger outreach, direct customer outreach, directory & citation building, etc
Minimum Requirements ·
- Minimum 5+ years experience planning and executing paid search marketing campaigns, Search Engine Optimization with a proven track record of results, including keyword research, link building strategies, and implementation.
- Experience with social media marketing · Expert with Google Search Console, Google Analytics,
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels · Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms · Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate ·
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills. Ability to write clearly, accurately and concisely for email campaigns, website content and updates including blogs, press releases, social media site content.